Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Puppy Madness

 
 

For Christmas my older brother Gray got a new puppy. His name is Gunner and he is a Boxer-Lab Mix. When we first got him he was the cutest little thing. He would just sleep and eat and play a little. He was very easy to potty train and to teach new things to. But then he started getting bigger.
On day I was in the kitchen and I look over to see Gunner taking ornaments off the kids tree and then before I could stop him he pulled the whole tree down and broke some of the ornaments. He then started getting into everything. He loved shoes and anything that he wasn't suppose to have. Typical puppy I know, but he has such a little personality.
Don't let the cute face fool you, he is a brat. My brother is really into hunting and loves doing it so he wanted Gunner to be a Gun Dog. He had been training him to get the bumper and how to sit and do everything, but Gunner doesn't like to listen. So the training isn't going to well. It is so sad as to how fast puppies grow up. Gunner is now 65 pounds and is a big moron.
He loves to eat trash and to get anything he can off the counters. I'm so glad that we got him, but he is such a mess and so much to put up with. I can't wait for Gray and Gunner to move out!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It's always exciting to have a new pet in the house regardless of the messes they might make. I adopted a puppy in November of my senior year and she is an absolute joy. Even though she's ruined at least three pairs of my shoes I can't help but forgive her. There's a park behind El Cap where I take her for walks, maybe you and your brother could take Gunner there sometime. It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete