Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Big Brothers Big Sisters

I have been volunteering with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Program for a few months now. My little Sister's name is Hailey. Every week I go to Fort Lee and spend about two hours with her. We usually talk about her week and how school is going. I help her with her homework and anything she is having a problem with. After we get done with homework we usually do some type of craft that I bring. One day we made friendship bracelets and matching necklaces. Another day we did a Easter coloring activity. The last time I went we made butterflies and made spring necklaces. I truly enjoy going and spending time with her. She is such a sweet little girl with such a big personality. There is never a dull moment when she is around. It means a lot to me that she looks forward to seeing me every week and that she looks up to me. If you are interested in being a Big Brother or Big Sister I would highly recommend it. It is a lot of fun and totally worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment