Friday, September 27, 2013

Death Penalty

I wrote my first paper on the death penalty. I'm personally against the death penalty. Some people say the death penalty is okay because they like the "eye for an eye" approach. I don't think that killing someone because they killed someone is okay or is the fix to a problem. In most cases, the victims family does not get closure from the killer getting the death penalty. It is said that it prolongs their grieving. Not every murder gets the death penalty, so I think its so unfair that some gets to decide who lives and who dies. I think giving murders life without parole is a much better options because they have to live in jail for the rest of their lives and think about what they did. So, that's how I feel about the death penalty.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on this completely. The person who killed someone should definitely get to do the time and suffer the consequence of life in prison than the death penalty.

    ReplyDelete