Friday, September 6, 2013

About Me.

Hello. I've never done this before so I don't really know where to start. So I guess i'll tell y'all some stuff about Me. My name's Blake Gwaltney and this is my first year here at Richard Bland. I just graduated from Colonial Heights High School and I hope to transfer to William and Mary or Longwood to become a high school math teacher. I have two brothers, Gray who is 21 and goes to VCU and Jordan, who is 16 and is a junior at Colonial Heights High School. My mom is Police Officer with Chesterfield County Police Department. I love to volunteer in my spare time and work with children. I absolutely love to run, it helps me clear my mind and just get away from everything. I love to fish and do outdoorsy types of stuff. Volleyball is also a passion of mine.  My Family is a huge part of my life; they are always pushing me and inspiring me to be a better person. My friends are also a huge part of my life, they get me through everything. But, anywho being at Richard Bland is so much different than high school, but it’s much better. So I guess that’s enough for now. 

2 comments:

  1. I also think that Richard Bland is better then high school. I just hate how most of the work is done outside of class but yet we still sit in class for 50 minutes, just to go home and do the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the work load that we used to have time to do in high school is all done out of class now so we have to sit in class when the work load at home is now doubled from high school!

    ReplyDelete