Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Beyond Class 1 - El Orfanato


For my first behind the class activity I went and watched a movie in Spanish for extra credit. The movie was called El Orfanato. The movie wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, especially for being in Spanish. It was very interesting and even though it was a little hard to follow I understood it at the end. It was a horror movie about an orphanage. The lady's son goes missing and the ghost orphanage children have him. The movie had English subtitles so you had to read as you watched, which was not my favorite part because I kept getting lost. I would recommend the movie to people who like to read while watching movies and to people who like horror movies. All in all it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

1 comment:

  1. I think that I have seen this movie before. I do agree that it is pretty difficult to watch and read at the same time. It is not that bad of a movie, but I am sure it would be a lot better if I actually understood Spanish better.

    ReplyDelete